Chematix is a suite of web-based modules supporting compliance, health and safety in the following areas:
- Chemical inventory management in laboratories and storage areas
- Chemical waste disposal and management
- Laboratory safety inspection and remediation
- Management of hazardous materials and Right to Know (RTK) employee training records
- Safety shower and eyewash inspection and remediation
- Fire safety equipment management
If you have questions regarding use of the system, please contact the Environmental Safety Division at 706-542-3875.
Chematix Online training in most of the tasks is available:
If you manage a chemical lab, radiological lab or hazardous waste, you should be using Chematix now to assist you and ESD in managing these materials.
If you are a person with accounting roles in a department that has chemical labs and/or uses certain core facilities, you may benefit from or need Chematix to account for and manage spending on these activities.
Certain employees in ESD use Chematix to carry out their duties.
Use your UGA MyID and Password. You will be granted access according to the role(s) assigned to you in Chematix.
No announcements at this time.